Magazine is published bi-monthly in north-central Wisconsin by Countryside Publications, Ltd.
In addition to feature articles, each issue contains informative articles in the following departments:
- Scribblings – Nathan Griffith’s take on sheep topics.
- Newsbleat – sheep-related issues in the news.
- Spot Retail Lamb Price Project
- Lamb Pelts, Live Sheep & Wool Prices
- Vet Check – Veterinarian, Dr. Don Bailey, D.V.M., answers questions relating to sheep health and management.
- Cooking – cooking topics and recipes.
- Poor Will’s Almanac – seasonal tips and reminders with an old-fashioned country flavor.
- Wool-Gatherings – wool, fiber or sheep-related events calendar.
- Breeder’s Directory – sheep breeder’s contact information (arranged alphabetically by breed and state) and breeder’s associations.
- Classified Ads – reader’s advertising.
Publisher: Bart Smith
Editor: Nathan Griffith
Layout & Design: Samantha Ingersoll
Circulation and fulfillment: Ann Tom, Laura Ching, Ellen Soper, Kelly Weiler, Christine Barkley
Advertising Sales Representatives: Alicia Komanec, Gary Christopherson
Click Here for contact information
Countryside Publications, Ltd. also publishes: